Team B$K* Index du Forum
Team B$K*
Bienvenue sur le forum de la team B$K* recrutement Off

Team B$K* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
:: BritishWomeninSerbiaandtheWar28ClassicReprint29 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team B$K* Index du Forum -> Coin Match -> Partenariat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleekjamaa

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 07:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: BritishWomeninSerbiaandtheWar28ClassicReprint29 Répondre en citant

British Women in Serbia and the War (Classic Reprint)
by M. Curcin
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK British Women in Serbia and the War (Classic Reprint)
READ BOOK British Women in Serbia and the War (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from British Women in Serbia and the War

It may not seem modest for-me, an unknown Serb, to come before the British and tell them what I think now and what I thought before of Women's Suffrage and of British women. But, in the first place, 1 am speaking impersonally, a representative of many whose convictions have been modified With regard to this question. Public statements of the same kind are becoming every day more frequent in this country. And I have also a special reason for my confession. I have been placed in circumstances which have given me the opportunity of following closely the work of British women in one of the most exposed areas which the War has seen, that is, in Serbia, at times and in places where courage, presence of mind, and resourcefulness were necessary to face the difficulties in which, as the Serbian proverb ksays, heroes prove themselves.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $7.97
bound: 20 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (May 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0259863122, 978-0259863120,
weight: 1.6 ounces (
filesize:

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 07:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team B$K* Index du Forum -> Coin Match -> Partenariat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006